Американский папаша девятый сезон смотреть онлайн все серии (серий: 16)
Dota 2 Forum
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Art_khb  
Форум » Dota2 forum » Модели и текстуры » Weather_3in1_alpha (Погодные эффекты (работает через раз))
Weather_3in1_alpha

19.11.2014, 23:30  #5189
Admin

Погодные эффекты: дождь. Работает к сожелению не всегда. Сделал взамен винтовки Снайпера "Gunslinger's Rifle", входящую в сет, который можно получить бесплатно (если вы этого еще не сделали). У меня например в основном в вечернее время по Москве работает, а так Валв заменяет нужный файл на дефолтный...

Установка: при закрытой доте запустить "Weather_rain_alpha.exe" и выставить погоду в инвентаре...

зы: еще раз повторюсь, что работает не всегда, так что не нужно об этом тут писать !

Скачать: Weather_3in1.rar
Weather_rain_alpha.zip (old)

Как получить сет на снайпа бесплатно:

дота 2, погода, дождь, снег, лунные лучи, dota 2, weather, rain, snow, moonbeam

20.11.2014, 08:57  #5190
Пользователь

nice!
p/s: could u make mod with separate folders such as materials, models, particles...? coz with this archive, i must reinstall it after every patch update, even a small one

20.11.2014, 09:13  #5191
Admin

yes

22.11.2014, 16:06  #5195
Admin

перезалил, качайте по новой, а то могут быть баги в доте ! ! !

10.01.2015, 20:02  #5228
Пользователь

Please you can create the Moonbeam effect?

25.01.2015, 22:42  #5259
Пользователь

Hello =)

can u tell me why i'm just see a rain bubble in the weather field at the armor section instead of all 3 of them? sad
The Moonbeam effect would be awesome!!!!! I hope u can explain me on
english how to do that or if i missunderstood it and u had still to
create them and the rain is just in the alpha implemented.

I'm going the normal way, extract and install the exe then in dota 2 in the
armor section in abbaddon's global armor settings i choose in the
weather section gunslingers bubble (the rain effect and no other is
seeable).
I see Gunslingers Bubble just in the weather section

Mfg Wolk

p.s. awesome work! love it!

26.01.2015, 13:02  #5261
Admin

Цитата Wolk ()
Hello =)

download new version)

Залил все погодные эффекты, еще раз повторюсь, что работает не всегда,
у меня например в вечернее время по Мск работало стабильно, примерно после 18-19 часов...

26.01.2015, 16:34  #5263
Пользователь

Privet smile

hmm still just Gunslingers Hat with rain effect. Console Text in the main lobby at the start of dota 2 =

ConVarRef dota_workshoptools_limited_ui doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Item definition Weather Snow: Duplicate name on index 10704Unable to find item definition 'Gunslinger's Hat' for bundle 'Gunslinger Set'.Item set sniper_gunslinger_set: Item definition "Gunslinger's Hat" was not foundItem definition Weather Snow: Duplicate name on index 10704Unable to find item definition 'Gunslinger's Hat' for bundle 'Gunslinger Set'.Item set sniper_gunslinger_set: Item definition "Gunslinger's Hat" was not foundm_mapGameModeDetails contains 0 items

refreshed it new before applied new version of Weather_3in1.rar , means just deleted pak01_101
and started to Check game files for errors in the dota 2 settings in steam.

Mfg

Wolk

27.01.2015, 23:22  #5267
Admin

i did not understand

29.01.2015, 03:09  #5268
Пользователь

Privet smile

hmm i try to discribe it better. Before i installed ur new version of weather 3 in 1
  i am deleted the pak01_101 and let dota 2 check game files for errors in the settings at local files that dota 2 is clean of other set mods. After i installed the new version weather 3 in 1 i am gettin this text below in the console when i start dota 2 and in the armory section at global items there is still just the rain bubble in the weather section to choose instead of 3.

ConVarRef dota_workshoptools_limited_ui doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Item definition Weather Snow: Duplicate name on index 10704Unable to find item definition 'Gunslinger's Hat' for bundle 'Gunslinger Set'.Item set sniper_gunslinger_set: Item definition "Gunslinger's Hat" was not foundItem definition Weather Snow: Duplicate name on index 10704Unable to find item definition 'Gunslinger's Hat' for bundle 'Gunslinger Set'.Item set sniper_gunslinger_set: Item definition "Gunslinger's Hat" was not foundm_mapGameModeDetails contains 0 items

Mfg

Wolk =)

Форум » Dota2 forum » Модели и текстуры » Weather_3in1_alpha (Погодные эффекты (работает через раз))
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Есть новые сообщения  Есть новые сообщения   Нет новых сообщений  Нет новых сообщений

Яндекс.Метрика

Art_khv © 2024

Dota 2,hon,mods,models,textures,skins,winter,diretide,Dragonclaw Hook,set,Дота 2,хон,моды,модели,текстуры,зима,осень,хук,пудж,сэт